Who are IGT
IGT stands for International Game Technology. They develop casino software and are one of the biggest gaming software developers globally. They specialize in making services relevant in many areas around the world. They offer retail supply, consumer promotion, distribution, logistics, and interactive gaming. They also offer game software for online casinos, a gaming portfolio, and lottery. They are actually quite massive in the lottery offerings, managing around $30 billion per year.
- IGT was founded in 1975. They were originally A-1 Supply and changed their name to Sircoma. It was in 1981 that they officially changed the name to International Game Technology (IGT). In 1984, they did an acquisition with Electronic Data Technologies and really came into the industry. They contributed greatly to computerized gambling. This includes developer of software that would track players. They also developer loyalty rewards programs. They introduced a few slot machines in 1986 and developer the first progressive slot machine jackpot pool. At the time, it was a jackpot of $1 million. Today, the same jackpot is starting at $10 million.
- IGT is well knows for their land-based software but have been using their knowledge and technology to create an online casino portfolio. Though their online presence is still quite new, players know who they are and seek out games they provide.
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- IGT is a public company. They are licensed in Malta under the Malta Gaming Authority (B2B Critical Supply License). This allows them to provide games to B2C operators in the European Union or Euro Economic Area.
IGT PlayAnywhere makes it possible for players to play games across all devices, including mobile phones and tablets. They offer a large collection of games that enables you to optimize your digital offerings and work with the constantly changing market regulations. They have the unique ability to deliver gaming to your players anytime, anywhere. IGT delivers top-performing titles whether it’s poker, casino, bingo games, or lottery. All available on your mobile as well.
They offer something called PlayInstants, which are some fun games you can play for quick mobile transactions. They bring popular games with speed through their remote games servers. There is always something fresh to play and this feature is highly popular with players.
Which Casino Software Platforms use IGT?
Which Online Casinos use IGT?
Top reasons to play IGT Games
- They offer a management system with their platform where you can do accounting and basic player loyalty.
- They give you tools to give players a personalized experience with streamline operation and highly efficient technologies.
- The IGT ADVANTAGE® CMS system helps casino owners connect games.
- You only pay for technology you need now. This can be changed in the future.
- Their system will grow with your requirements.
- Your players will be able to play their favorite IGT games on any of their devices.
- Digital gaming, social gaming, lottery, games, and a wealth of premium content.
- They invest a lot of time and money in innovation.
- They allow you to gain in-depth knowledge on your players to you can offer them what they want.
- Operations has a high expertise and you have a lot of support whenever you need it.
- Gaming solutions that anticipate the demands of your players.
- Delivers some of the best products and services that you can extend out to your players.
- They offer their services across 100 countries on 6 continents.
Top IGT Games/Slots
- Monopoly – Progressive Jackpot
- Ocean’s Gold
- Golden Eagle
- Gold and Dragon
- Panda Palace
- Fotune Ingot
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Guardian’s Treasure
- Fortune 1 Draw Poker
- Ultimate X Poker
- Multi-Strike Platinum Poker
iGaming products, systems, and services built to help you build a successful online casino for fun or for real money. This includes casino, bingo, poke, lottery, mobile, PAM, gate, and connectivity.
Yes, they offer their iGaming across all platforms. This includes casino, bingo, poker, lottery and sports betting.
There are a variety of services that can help you with marketing and conversions. It will be based on your specific needs.
They are an interactive gaming solution that offers games, technologies, and services you need to run a successful online casino.
Just click on the question mark icon, which you’ll find in the bottom left-hand corner of any game interface. This will bring up a page with instructions on how to play the game and what to expect with bonus rounds.
IGT Review – Bottom Line
IGT has their roots in Vegas but they deliver quality gaming to online casinos worldwide. They offer live dealer, seamless mobile, slots, casino games, and support to help you best run your online casino. With over 1,000 slots and other games to service your casino, they really can offer a full spectrum experience for your players. They are a solid name for any casino lovers that have played in land based casinos thanks to their long history and reputation. Their games are safe, fully licensed, and fair.
The developer takes pride in its compliance with the laws of England and Wales. Being licensed to offer its B2B products to the B2C operators in the European Union by the Malta Gaming Authority, it gives players the guarantee that its games are completely regulated.