Who are Microgaming?
Microgaming is one of the leading software providers out there today. Not only do they make amazing slots and consistently come out with new ones, they also offer white label solutions. Microgaming was the first real money online casino. Microgaming is a true pioneer and leader in the industry. They were the first software gaming company to come up with real money online gambling. The site they introduced was called Gaming Club Casino.
Gaming Club saw great success and made the company money but they wanted more. They marketed their products to offline casino so people not so computer savvy could get in the on action. They launched a set of tools in 1995 that made it easy for owner to track and manage their sites. They also cofounded the Interactive Gaming Council. This is a regulatory body that sets standards in online gaming. Then they introduced the first set of downloadable games like blackjack, poker, craps, roulette, and slots. Keep in mind, this is before anyone else had.
In 2002, they won an award for the progressive jackpot that paid out over $1 million to a lucky player. This was the Major Millions slot game. The Viper software engine was unravelled in 2003, also winning an award for top casino software. As far as casino software solutions, Microgaming is right there on top. In 2005, they introduced casinos that were available on your mobile also. This paved the way for app developers and other providers of casino games. In recent history, Microgaming got into the GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORDS for the biggest payout on a progressive slot, Mega Moolah. It was over 16 million GBP.
Isle of Man, UK
Great Britain and Malta
Being that Microgaming was the first to launch mobile casino software, they know their stuff. Back in 2004, they have held leadership in mobile gaming. They offer products that allow your players to use all the various mobile devices. With their massive gaming portfolio, they offer their most popular titles to be played on mobile.
They offer unmatched ‘swipe and tap’ interface and still maintain stunning graphics, and smooth play of any game. You can not only play slots (including progressive jackpots) but also blackjack and roulette. Microgaming has developed over 40 HTML5 games. This gives you incredible graphics and ease of play. Devices vary in their screen size and resolution, games by Microgaming will automatically detect this and scale to fit.
Which Casino Software Platforms use Microgaming?
- Aspire Global
- Pragmatic Solutions
- 1Click Games
- Together Gaming
Which Online Casinos use Microgaming?
Top reasons to play Microgaming Games
They are a brand that players know and trust. Having them on your site lets players know you’re trustworthy.
- High quality games with incredible graphics, themes, and soundtracks.
- There are over 800 games with Microsoft with more coming out every month.
- Their branded games are very popular among players and can bring in new business as well as keeping your current players engaged.
- There are more than 700 high performance partner games.
- Any current releases will work on the desktop or mobile version.
- Their progressive jackpot network has paid out over €1 billion.
- You get immediate access to Microgaming products once you sign on with them.
- They have a dedicated team that hosts, updates, and manages the platform.
- They can do rapid deployment with seamless integration in their single installation.
- They will customize everything to meet your needs based on the vision you have for your online casino.
- They have a multi-site, load-balanced infrastructure. This makes their games highly reliable so players never miss a beat.
- All process are highly efficient and fast.
- Technology is scalable so it’s easy to update and expand at any time.
- They offer in-house and development partner content.
- iQ is their web-based game management module. This allows you to have full control of games, achievement, players, incentives, and bet settings. It’s easy to use for any casino and doesn’t involve any set up.
- The iQ features help you to increase player engagement.
Top Microgaming Games/Slots
- Battlestar Galactica
- Immortal Romance
- Thunderstruck II
- Jurassic World™
- Game of Thrones™
- Cash Splash – This was the first progressive slot to ever be created. It’s still popular today. However, it’s Mega Moolah that takes the prize for largest payout.
Popular poker games include traditional Texas Hold’em as well as Triple Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker, and Caribbean Poker. They offer some interesting blackjack games as well with all variations like European, American, and French Roulette. Some of the most popular blackjack games include Vegas Downtown Blackjack and Classic Blackjack 6 Deck (muti-hand). You also have access to a variety of roulette games. They offer beautiful graphics and the play is smooth as silk. There’s great music to make you feel like you’re right in the casino. They even progressive jackpots in some of their roulette games. Some of the popular games include Multiplayer Roulette, Multi Wheel Roulette Gold Series, and Premier Roulette.
Throughout the world, there are over 120 casinos using Microgaming software, including poker room software?
This is oldest and largest progressive jackpot network on earth, which is why Microgaming has paid out such massive jackpots in the past. Any casino powered by Microgaming has access to these games and every time a player wagers, a little bit of that money is put into the pot. There are 19 progressive games in total.
No, they are a provider for online casinos and do not have any casinos of their own.
As one of the pioneers of online gaming, they were also a found member of eCOGRa and IGC. ECOGRA is independent of Microgaming and ensures that sites are fair, pay out winnings in a timely manner, and that online casinos behave responsibly. It has its own independent board of directors with audits being carried out by third parties.
Microgaming is not only a developer but they have also paved the way to ensure that online gambling is safe, secure, fair, and legit. They have player transparency tools like PlayCheck™ and CashCheck™, which allows players to know their gaming activity any time. They have been around for well over a decade and have created a massive collection of quality slots that are unrivalled. Their progressive jackpots are the largest in the world with Mega Moolah even making into the Guiness Book of World Records for largest payout. Lastly, they have the largest poker network in the world.
Microgaming Review – Bottom Line
Microgaming has stood in front of all other developers for decades now and they’re not quitting. They stay with the times, creating “firsts” still to this day. When you incorporate Microgaming into your casino, you’re giving players the ultimate experience in igaming no matter what their favorite games are. If you’re just starting your new online casino, this is a great option for gaining new players quickly and getting that revenue stream going. Microgaming is a brand that people look for because they’re trustworthy and games don’t ever let you down. Your existing online casino can also integrate Microgaming quickly and easily. If you want to increase your influence and sales, partnering up with this giant in the industry will get you there.