Who are NetEnt?
NetEnt is a leading games provider and one of the pioneers in the industry. They are actually much bigger than just creating games. NetEnt provides a full spectrum of premium gaming solutions, which is why some of the world’s top online casino operators are powered by them. They stick out for their thrilling games and impeccable platform.
NetEnt has roots from the brick and mortar casino world. It was once known as Cherryföretagen back in 1963. Throughout the years, partnerships were formed and eventually the founding father’s son founded NetEnt. They were pioneers as the online gaming world took off in the middle of the 90’s. They launched their first online casino in 2000 and in 2007, Netent was listed on NGM Equity. In 2009, they moved to the main list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
NetEnt was founded in 1996
NetEnt has many jurisdictions around the world, which means players everywhere have access to casinos powered by these giants. Some of the main licensing jurisdictions include:
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Belgium Gaming Commission
- Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Malta Gaming Authority
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- UK Gambling Commission
NetEnt doesn’t rush when it comes to developing optimum solutions. This is perhaps why they didn’t release their mobile platform until 2011 despite being around for years. The platform is called NetEnt Touch. They started by moving a few of their popular slots to the NetEnt Touch. This allowed casinos who were offering a mobile version to use NetEnt’s game for on the go playing. The mobile platform has been expanding ever since. Their touch game selection has been growing with it too as they’ve added virtual table games to the mobile platform. They have transferred their casino bonus to the mobile platform as well, so players get to take advantage of that while they’re on their mobile devices.
The NetEnt Touch technology allows players to use any of their devices on any of the mobile operating systems. Today, NetEnt releases their games on desktop and mobile. They are the same to play. Same rules, payout percentages, gameplay, animations, and high-quality graphics. Menus and buttons are a bit different, but it all makes a lot of sense. NetEnt Touch is developed to be easily controlled with touches as opposed to clicks.
Which Casino Software Platforms use NetEnt?
List of Platforms in grid format using database, internally linked to review pages
- 1Click Games
- Aspire Global
- Every Matrix
- Pragmatic Solutions
- Together Gaming
Which Online Casinos use Netent?
Top reasons to play NetEnt Games
- They are very well established and trusted by players throughout the world. This gives your casino added value and a brand they can trust.
- They offer flexible online casino solutions, making it easy for you to integrate onto your casino.
- They make your casino unique, high quality, and ahead of the pack consistently with their intuitive process and up to date technology.
- They have an extensive portfolio with over 200 titles.
- Incredible quality with their games including the visuals, sound effects, interface, and gameplay.
- Seamlessly integrated in the NetEnt CasinoModule platform. This gives players easy access for any device they want to play your casino on.
- There are over 100 big name casinos already using NetEnt. If you choose to include NetEnt in your collection, you’ll be up there with the big names as well.
- Netent is well-known for great payouts, including huge progressive jackpots.
- The NetEnt CasinoModule is versatile and offers high end content with access to smart management tools. This is going to allow you to control all aspects of your casino while still using their software.
- They offer a unique style and layout that is easily integrated into your existing casino site.
- NetEnt adapts design and colors to match your layout.
- The CasinoModule supports more than twenty languages,
- NetEnt has a sophisticated Back End that will benefit you as an online casino owner. They include services such as technical support (for you and your players), player management, system hosting, and marketing tools. All of this is web based so it’s accessible from any location. As an operator, you can keep track of services they offer, look at player activity, and check out essential statistics to see how well your casino is performing.
- You can customize your loyalty program and promotions that NetEnt offers. This allows you to offer exclusive rewards that players look for.
- Any new game releases and software updates are added to the CasinoModule monthly so your casino will be fresh and up to date.
- You have the option to choose the games you want to incorporate into your casino site.
Top NetEnt Games/Slots
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Twin Spin
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Reel Rush
- Dead or Alive
- Mega Fortune
- Oasis Poker Pro
- Punto Blanco
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Blackjack Double Exposure
- Baccarat Pro
Live Casino Games
- Blitz Blackjack Silver
- Auto Roulette Studio
- Perfect Blackjack (the only Blackjack on auto-play in the world)
Starburst is by far the most important game. In fact, it’s the most popular slot that was ever developed. It’s simple and effective and is easy for any player to pick up.
NetEnt promises quality, a wide assortment of games, and innovation. This is a serious plus for casino operators who carry the brand.
Touch® is a NetEnt creation and are games suitable for mobile use. All the game are built in the HTML5 version, making them easy to play on desktop and mobile. Touch® doesn’t offer any added value but they use it anyway.
NetEnt is a casino software provider. They don’t operate any casinos and are only in contact with online casinos, offering them their games. Any questions a player has about games would be directed to customer support on the casino the player is a member of.
NetEnt has a few jackpot games that can pay out millions. These are pooled so every spin on these games will provide a small percentage of the bet going back into the jackpot. NetEnt administers this to the casino operator and the operator pays out the winning player.
NetEnt Review – Bottom Line
NetEnt offers many unique games that players seek out. They make it possible for you to offer an exceptional player experience like special bonuses, VIP programs, and of course epic games. NetEnt offers a seamless process for you to add them into your existing online casino. They have an impeccable reputation in the industry, which can catapult your online casino to be highly successful. They offer engaging slots that are popular and known by players. Their services make it simple for you to keep track of players and analyze how well the site is performing. Having the NetEnt name on your site is an excellent investment.