Who is Novomatic?
Novomatic is a long-standing gambling company that extends its service internationally. They not only make online and offline games; they also operate casinos around the world. They began making slot machines in the 1980’s for land-based casinos, stretching their products throughout all parts of Europe. They also developed American Poker II, which was a poker machine. It is a huge part of gaming history, which is now aptly named “The Legend.”
By the 1990’s, the Novomatic Group was now servicing over 30 countries throughout the world with their gaming equipment. They created subsidiaries throughout Europe and Africa and opened their own casinos in Switzerland, Austria, and Czech Republic. At the turn of the century, the were licensed for Great Britain as a seller, supplier, and maintenance. They also received license awards for Panama as well as two locations in Canada, British Columbia, and Quebec, and Spain. In 2010, Novomatic acquired the Greentube Group, which is what allowed them to step into the online casino market. It is Greentube that is the games provider to online casinos along with all solutions that go with owning an online casino. This year, Novomatic had it’s 40th anniversary. Needless to say, they are heavy hitters in the industry.
Johann Graf founded Novomatic in 1980.
Greentube is a subsidiary of Novomatic, in charge of the online and mobile gaming. They have licensing jurisdiction with Alderley, HM Government of Gibraltar, Malta, Latvia, Spain, Romania, and Italy.
The NOVOMATICS’s Coolfire™ games all have innovation that allows them to be played across any system. This stems from land-based casinos all the way to your phone. The navigation is easy in the mobile version as well and the games are outstanding. They have included all the most beloved Novomatic slots like Book of Ra Deluxe and Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe. They also include games like Sic Bo, Royal Crown 3 Card Brag and quite several live table games. You can play most of the Novomatic games that are available online right on your phone or tablet. No downloads necessary.
The mobile games load seamlessly by opening up any modern mobile browser and putting your mobile device into landscape mode.
Which Casino Software Platforms use Novomatic?
Which Online Casinos use Novomatic?
Top reasons to play Novomatic Games
- Long standing reputation in the gambling industry for over 40 years with a household name your players will recognize.
- Europe’s biggest gaming software company.
- They offer some of the most popular games out there.
- Many of the games they developed for land-based casinos are offered online and players seek these games out.
- They span across the globe and carry many licenses.
- Well-known by players for their game creations and integration technology.
- B2B marketing platform allows you to stay connected with your players and keeps players connected to your brand through social casino gaming.
- Their way of approaching how your players view your casino helps to retain players and keep them playing (responsibly of course.)
- They utilize high security so your casinos’ player database is always secure.
- A different approach to player interaction that amplifies your sales.
- You get front and back end support, allowing you to build your casino effortlessly.
- The focus is driving casino players to your brand and they help you create a specialized experience and build your brand up.
- They provide high quality games, infrastructure and customization that allows you to offer a a personalized loyalty program.
- You’re going to have an extensive collection of games to offer your players that have many unique, appealing features.
Top Novomatic Games/Slots
Games available through Novomatic for online casinos come to you from Greentube. They are seamless though and you honestly wouldn’t know the difference between playing at a brick and mortar casino and online.
- Book of Ra
- Book of Ra Magic
- Lucky Lady Charm Deluxe
- Dolphin’s Pearl Deluxe
- Arctic Race
- Lux Roulette
- Royal Crown Blackjack
- Sic Bo
- American Poker II
- Jacks or Better Video Poker
- Fluffy Bingo
- Lucky Lady Bingo
- Scratch and Go Bingo
Games-driven jackpots are triggered by events with slot games. Each bet wagered for a progressive will see a small percentage of the money put back into the pool. The games are connected across all casinos that are powered by Novomatic games so it can be in the millions. When your player wins, NetEnt will pay you, the casino operator out. Then you pay out your player.
Book of Ra series, Sizzling Hot Deluxe, Lucky Lady’s Charm and Lord of the Ocean.
Novomatic works well with operators and has for many decades. They don’t make fast decisions to get their name out there as they’re already very established. Novomatic has gone through the most stringent compliance test and obtained a G4 certification.
They have decent RTP rates among the industry. Blackjack sits at 99% while the average percentage with slots is 96%.
Novomatic has put most of their focus on the mobile experience first and foremost. No need to install and yet it works seamlessly.
Novomatic Review – Bottom Line
The Novomatic name in the casino industry is massive and they’ve brought all their quality and ingenuity to online platforms. It goes without saying that all the large casinos are partnered up with this brand. They have long offered slots and table games, ever growing their name. They even have their own subsidiary that deals specifically in the online casino area. You can opt for turnkey service with Greentube and let them create a dynamic platform tailored to your brand and your players. If you’re looking to build street credit for your online casino, consider adding Novomatic to your list of suppliers.