Pariplay Limited is a leading aggregator and content provider for iGaming businesses. A B2B iGaming solutions provider, it is known for delivering outstanding online slots and casino games as well as for its proprietary aggregation platform, and its game development program.
Regardless of the option you choose, Pari Play delivers omni-channel gaming products to its clients, including desktop, mobile and social channels. It is compliant with over 15 regulated markets and holds licenses in multiple jurisdictions including the UK, Malta, Gibraltar, and the USA.
PariPlay’s different B2B iGaming solutions make it an ideal choice for most casino businesses, from operators to game developers. Pariplay has its own game development studio, Wizard.Games, that has a broad range of innovative and diverse slots and scratch cards.
For operators in need of a broader games reach, the Pariplay Fusion aggregation platform can deliver. It provides a suite of backend conversion and retention tools and access to 12,000+ games from the industry’s leading game developers, like NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming, Pragmatic Play and Evolution.
Meanwhile, Pariplay Ignite offers those seeking to develop games a flexible turnkey development framework. Ignite allows for the deployment of games worldwide via the company’s set of iGaming licenses.
Over the years, Pariplay has been recognized for its outstanding contributions to the iGaming industry. Among its awards include the prestigious “Mobile Gaming Software” 2018 EGR B2B Award.
Curious to find out more to determine how well this aggregator and content provider fits with your brand goals? Get more details in our Pariplay review.
Pariplay was founded in 2010. Today, it is part of Aspire Global, a publicly listed company on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market in Stockholm, Sweden.
Pariplay is headquartered in Gibraltar. That said, the Pari company also has offices in Malta, Bulgaria, Israel, and India.
Pariplay is available in 15+ regulated markets worldwide. It is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, the Romanian National Gambling Office, the Hellenic Gaming Commission, the New Jersey DGE, and the West Virginia Lottery.
Being a mobile gaming software award winner, it should come as no surprised that Pariplay shines when it comes to mobile and is easily one of the best providers of mobile slots. Due to distinctive features like Mobile on Premise technology, players will have no trouble accessing Pari games via their mobile web browser on Android and iOS devices.
The company uses HTML5 technology and delivers a remarkable user experience via its Pariplay PXplay, a game framework and engine that allows for plenty of features, functionality and innovation that is all mobile optimized.
For instance, on mobile and touchscreen devices, PXplay makes it possible for players to:
- Resize controls to suit their preferences (e.g. activate autospin feature with the play button, initiate/repeat a spin by tapping the center of the game screen, etc.)
- Choose to see values in either coins or their preferred currency (Coins vs. Currency)
- Drag any reel to initiate a spin (Drag to Spin)
- Tap on a symbol between spins to instantly open a tooltip window that provides key payout info about the symbol (Symbol Payout Preview)
- Choose three different spin options – Regular Spin Mode (reels spin and stop at a normal speed and all animations are shown), Quick Spin Mode (reels spin but stop faster and animations are shown), and Turbo Spin Mode (reels spin and stop instantly with no animations).
- Enjoy a more immersive winning experience with Mobile Pulsator – Each time there is a big win, the mobile device will vibrate and pulsate)
Which Casino Software Platforms use Pariplay?
Which Online Casinos use Pariplay?
Top reasons to play Pariplay Games
- Pariplay offers 120+ casino games.
- Pari online casino games include online slots with varying themes from classic fruit machines and bonus video slots to jackpots. There are also scratch cards and a handful of bingo, keno and roulette games.
- There are loads of engagement tools including tournaments, free spins, raffles, and bonus games.
- Tools and content for games can be adapted to suit player preferences as well as client business objectives.
- Games are certified for 15+ regulated jurisdictions in Europe and North America.
- Games are available cross-platform for desktop, smartphones, and tablets.
- Games support all types of payments including cryptocurrencies.
- Unique features enhance mobile play, including Mobile Pulsator, where the mobile device will vibrate each time a player scores a big win.
- Pariplay offers fast, flexible, simple, and smooth integration with a single API.
- Aggregation platform is available, providing access to thousands more games from 90+ industry providers.
PariPlay Customer Support
The Pari team of over 50 gaming experts each bring something unique to the company that allows it to meet the needs of its wide range of customers. Technical support is reliable, responsive, and ready to help with whatever may be needed. Should you ever require assistance, simply sign into the company’s designated “Client Area”.
Pari software is highly secure and adheres to all iGaming industry standards in terms of quality, fairness and player protection. It is certified by reputable, independent third-party institutions like Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) and iTechLabs. The company is also ISO 27001 certified.
Pariplay software is a breeze to integrate. You don’t need to worry about clunky Pari download issues or other complex processes when you’re ready to add content to your platform.
The Pariplay platform connects to virtually any system via a simple and smooth API. Once integrated, numerous products become available, and your business is equipped with Pari’s front end and backend capabilities. You will also have access to valuable tools and widgets. In essence, you are provided with a complete platform that includes all the necessary functionalities required to operate with convenience and efficiency.
Top Pariplay Games
- Super Hot Joker
- Wild Wile Pistols
- Emeralds of Oz
- Tiger Emperor
- Alice Riches
- Wild Fruit Super Wheel
- Goddess of Fortunes
- Fisherman’s Bounty
- Spin N’Hit
- Mystery Fox
- Luxor Scratch
- Barn Ville
- Cash Cuisine
- Dragon Scrolls
- Zodiac Fortune
- Mega Love
Bingo & Keno
- Rio Bingo
- World Cup Keno
- Lucky Keno
- European Roulette
- American Roulette
Why Pariplay Might Not Be Right for You
On the whole Pariplay software is an excellent choice for most iGaming businesses. That said, specifically regarding their games studio – Wizard.Games – there are a few drawbacks to consider, which may result in you deciding another game provider or opting for Pariplay’s Fusion aggregator solution would be better suited to your operation goals:
- No notable standout games – Though Pariplay does produce high-quality content and is one of the best mobile slots providers, the company itself does have a somewhat small games portfolio. Moreover, it has not yet launched a game that is widely known across the industry as being exceptionally popular among players, such as Play’n Go’s Book of Dead, NetEnt’s Gonzo’s Quest, and Microgaming’s Mega Moolah
- No live casino – You will need to choose another provider like Pragmatic Play or Evolution Gaming if you are seeking live casino games.
- Limited proprietary table games – Aside from multiple variants of roulette, there are no other table games or video poker available via Pariplay’s Wizard.Games studio.
Pariplay offers aggregation via its Fusion aggregation platform, which gives operators access to thousands of games from top game developers, backend benefits and retention tools. It also has a game development program available through its Ignite turnkey solution, allowing for the development and publishing of games. Finally, it has its own game development studio, Wizard. Games, providing operators with access to its proprietary content.
Yes. Pairplay is one of the top providers of mobile slots and its mobile gaming software is award winning. It uses HTML5 software and all games are fully optimized for a topnotch, fully mobile optimized playing experience thanks to its PXplay features. Games can also be played on other platforms including desktop and social.
There are 120+ games. Most are online slots (classic video slots, bonus slots, and jackpot slots) but there are also scratch cards, bingo, keno and roulette games.
Yes. Pairplay games and products are approved in 15+ regulated markets. The company is licensed by the UKGC, MGA, ONJN, HGC, and more. This makes it easy to offer quality and compliant games to players from many jurisdictions.
Yes. Its easy to connect to the Pariplay platform though a simple and clean API, which works with just about any system.
PariPlay Review – Bottom Line
Pariplay offers iGaming businesses and game developers unique B2B solutions. Over the years it has built a solid reputation for itself and is an award-winning mobile games provider.
Although its portfolio of in-house casino games is not as large, diverse, or ground-breaking as other major game suppliers in the industry, its lesser-known but high-quality slots are fair and secure, seamlessly delivering a gratifying experience to players across multiple platforms. Pari’s games are also compatible with multiple types of payments, including cryptocurrencies.
Moreover, as the company does offer a Fusion aggregation solution, Pari makes it easy for online casino operators to integrate thousands of other games from top leading providers like NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Microgaming, Play’n GO, Evolution Gaming, etc. into their platform.
Interested in learning more about Pariplay or keen to partner with this game provider, publisher, and aggregator? TCS can help make it happen! Get in touch.