Who are Play n Go?
Play n Go is a leading software provider in the casino games industry. They execute more releases annually than any other games supplier. They offer tools that accelerate your online casino and offer up high quality in everything they develop. Back in the 1990’s, a group of self-proclaimed computer geeks started as consultants. They developed reliable software and the whole system and began Play n Go. Their main claim to fame is that they were the first online game developer to move into the mobile casino technology.
- Växjö, Sweden
- United Kingdom
Play n Go has been instrumental in the mobile casino development. They have created mobile games that work seamlessly across all devices. They are the longest running providers of mobile games, starting development back in 2004. Play n Go usually integrates with other software providers to create a more rounded casino experience. Many of their mobile games have been quite simple in the past but players often seek out the traditional slots. With advancements, they are incorporating more complex games and fun features player love. The Play’N Go bonus options are also being improved, adding to the overall experience for the player. Their games appeal to all and they offer great graphics with mobile games. Play n Go has many mobile games available.
Which Casino Software Platforms use Play n Go?
Which Online Casinos use Play n Go?
Top reasons to play Play ‘n Go Games
- Leading force in casino games with a good reputation.
- Players trust Play n Go casinos.
- Players anticipate games coming out because they’re always exciting with new features. This can bring lot of revenue to your site.
- Play n Go is super user friendly so they attract everyone.
- They lay emphasis on making games that are easy to play and enjoyable.
- Play n Go is well known for having the best winnings odds, which puts your casino in a highly marketable position.
- They offer a lot of variety.
- Better versions of classic games.
- Their slots are beloved by players.
- They support over 30 languages.
- They release many games every year, which keeps your site fresh.
- They offer flexible solutions for your casino and make it easy to integrate their games into your existing casino or are just starting your online casino business.
- They have a massive list of games, slots in particular.
- High quality visuals and sounds effects.
- Being the pioneers of mobile online casino play, they have a seamless mobile platform.
Top Play n Go Games/Slots
- Rich Wilde
- Book of Dead
- Wild Blood II
- Diamond Vortex
- Riddle Reels
- Rally 4 Riches
- Agent Destiny
- Inferno Star
- Mahjong 88
- Three Hand Casino Hold ‘Em
- Super Wheel
- Money Wheel
Why Play’n GO Might Not Be Right for You
Although there are many advantages to choosing Play’n GO, there are a few drawbacks that may not make this game provider ideal for all iGaming businesses. Disadvantages to consider include:
- Not as many games as other providers – Play’n GO delivers great games, but their catalogue is smaller than some of the other bigger brands available, such as Microgaming and NetEnt.
- Not many games beyond slots – Although they do have an impressive range of slots, Play’n GO does not offer many other types of casino games, with only a few card and table games and no video poker.
- Few mobile games – Although Play’n GO is adding more mobile games to its library, presently it has fewer than 30 games, which may not be ideal for a business that intends to primarily target a mobile audience.
Play n Go FAQ
Play ‘n Go is safe and fair. They have licenses from Malta and UK Gambling authorities. This means they are regulated and have passed stringent tests to be where they are today.
Casino owners and are able to provide players with a big array of titles. They also offer excellent customer service and high-quality games.
Rich Wilde, Book of Dead, Legacy of Dead, and Wild Blood II.
Players can use Android, iOS, Windows, and even Blackberry. They are always upgrading their mobile platform. Due to their efforts, they even won best Mobile Product of the Year from IGA in 2015.
You can access mini game versions as well as multi-currencies and languages. They offer 24/7 customer support as well.
Play ‘n Go Review – Bottom Line
Play n Go is a well-established game provider that players know well. This puts you an advantage if your casino is powered by them. Having their brand name is like solid gold. They also help you with any of your back end needs. OMNY® is an omni-channel gaming tool that will create the most seamless interface for users and back end operators alike.
This is suitable for land-based, digital, and hybrid operators. So basically, players can transfer their game progress across both land-based casinos and their online casino play. This is mind-blowing stuff and it’s just what you can expect from the guys at Play n Go.
They are constantly innovating their games and their platform so you can stay ahead of other sites online. Having this software provider as part of your collection will amplify your sign-up and ultimately your sales.