Who are Yggdrasil?
Yggdrasil is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for igaming operators. The business was founded in 2013 and has since emerged as one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. Yggdrasil operates a highly scalable business model and covers three product verticals: Casino Slots, Table Games and Bingo, in addition to the business verticals: Yggdrasil White Label Studios, YGS Masters and Yggdrasil Dragons. Since its inception, Yggdrasil has embarked on a solid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality and technology leadership.
Yggdrasil is a top end software provider that’s been around since 2013. Just like a lot of other providers, they began developing games on Flash. This was changed to HTLM in 2014, which was a lot more versatile. Yggdrasil started to get noticed as an industry leader in 2015 as they began making boutique games. The slots were something brand new on the scene with cool features. They also released their BOOST platform.
This is a tool that allows operators to tailor games to their own casino. It’s a promo tool that allows casinos to really give players what they want. They also released BRAG, which is a tool for social media. It allows people to share and bring more interaction into gameplay. They have made it extremely easy for casinos to utilize their products with White Label solutions and easy integration. Also, they have very high-quality slots that players can’t get enough of. These ideas helped springboard them into what they are today.
- In 2013 when it received its first license.
- Stockholm with locations in Gibraltar and Krakow.
- Yggdrasil has plenty of licenses including the UK Gambling Commission. They have all relevant licensing to make, supply, adapt, and install gambling software. They have licensing to host and supply casino games and services that are associated with the games.
- They are also licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Specially, they have a Service (B2B), which gives them the ability to provide their products and services business to business.
Yggdrasil launches the new HTML5 framework at the beginning of 2020. This has allowed their games to work seamlessly on any device a player uses. You can play their games instantly via mobile, tablet, and more. They are making some of the best mobile-optimised games that includes immersive slots and blackjack games.
The graphics are so crisp, players won’t have to sacrifice quality to play on the go. The HTML framework allow a new game to be release on a desktop and on the mobile simultaneously. For an online casino, this means that you can streamline your marketing budget with a campaign about the game across any device.
Which Casino Software Platforms use Yggdrasil?
Which Online Casinos use Yggdrasil?
Top reasons to play Yggdrasil Games
- They create games so incredible that every time they release, there’s a lot of buzz. This is good for any casino who adds them to their roster.
- Not only do they create highly entertaining games, they also offer many tools to give your players more incentive to play. This is their innovation BOOST. Tools within this include:
- Generous global campaigns.
- Ability to put together tournaments.
- Missions that drive players to remain engaged in products.
- Satisfying experience for players, keeping them at the casinos who power Yggdrasil.
- Your online casino will get dedicated support 24/7.
- Account managers will always be there to assist you in maximizing your business.
- They have a Franchise solution that allows global partners to manage their own strategy at their online casino.
- You’re getting the end-to-end game Front and Back End support development process. Within the platform, you have access to GATI™ technology (Game Adaption Tools & Interface).
- They have over 90 highly unique slot games for you to showcase at your casino.
- All games are fully protected and licensed.
Top Yggdrasil Games/Slots
When it comes to slots, this is where Yggdrasil shines. They have focused most of the their efforts on slots and have created games that people are enamored by. Even if the collection is quite small, all of them hold a special place in player’s heart. They are all incredibly unique with one-of-a-kind features. What they all have in common is incredible graphics, amazing themes, and great soundtracks. There are high payout levels and they offer a lot of sequels that players anticipate. Here are some of the favorites:
- Vikings Go Berzerk
- Nitro Circus
- Jackpot Riders
- Niagara Falls
- Champions of Rome
- Vikings Go to Hell
- Sonya Blackjack
Currently, there are 40 incredible quality games from Yggdrasil. They aren’t big but they pack a punch with every game they develop.
Yes, they currently have two titles including Joker Millions and Ozwin’s Jackpots.
Slots are on average 96.5% and Sonya Blackjack is the highest over 99%.
They use their own HTML framework to make sure all the top titles are easy to play on all mobile devices and have special features like the in-game deposits.
Yggdrasil is the tree of life and the company is based on it, which happens to be a massive ash tree from Norse mythology. It’s said to be the doorway to Asgard where old gods once dwelled.
Yggdrasil Review – Bottom Line
When it comes to slots, this games supplier really does do it best. They aren’t considered the leaders in the industry because they don’t release a lot of games throughout the year like other larger providers. Despite their smaller collection, players love all of them. They always execute the best play experiences with fantastic themes and good payouts.
They are true artists with some totally “out of the box” thinking that has skyrocketed the brand very quickly. You’ll find their services to amplify your online casino, giving your players a great experience. Their products are always way ahead of the pack and we expect they will only expand their products further as time goes on. They offer really great customer support too and have thought of everything when it comes to creating games and executing their platform.