Pronet Gaming is a platform supplier offering online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions. The company’s next generation platform delivers fast and reliable services designed to suit the needs of their clients, no matter the market.
The Pronet Gaming platform, which is available as a turnkey solution for start-ups, provides true localization, secure data, project management, reporting tools, bonus engine, CRM, payment integrations, around-the-clock customer support, consultation and more.
Those who are interested in the sportsbook platform will be provided with thousands of betting markets and hundreds of thousands of events (including live and pre-match) throughout the year. Those who are interested in the company’s casino portfolio will be pleased to find that there are over 6,000 slots from some of the biggest game suppliers in the industry. As for its omni-channel and fully managed retail solution, it can accommodate land-based establishments and seamlessly connect to their online operation for full customization.
Established in 1996, Pronet Gaming is headquartered in London, England and is a privately held company. It continues to expand its presence across the globe. Beyond London, it has offices in South Africa and Singapore as well as development centers in Bulgaria, Ukraine and Malta. Today, it has over 60 clients worldwide.
Over the years, Pronet Gaming has been recognized by many of the iGaming industry’s prestigious awards events. For instance, in 2021 it was shortlisted in four categories at the EGR B2B Awards 2021, including the “Sports Betting Supplier of the Year” and “Sportsbook Platform Supplier of the Year” awards.
Want the wider scoop on this iGaming and Sportsbook software supplier? In this article, TCS will provide you with all the details you need to know.
Pronet Gaming Betting Solutions
Pronet Gaming provides four different solutions. These include the iGaming Platform, Sportsbook, Casino and Retail. For the purpose of our in-depth analysis, we’ll be focusing on Pronet Gaming as a betting software provider. Since this is the case, what will be discussed are the iGaming Platform and the Sportsbook, both of which apply to online betting businesses.
- Pronet Gaming iGaming Platform – This is a fully customizable turnkey solution. It can be configured with ease and at rapid speed to optimize and grow your brand. It is built to accommodate growth and scale, has customizable modules, an intuitive CMS (Content Management System), reporting tools, bonus engine, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), payment integrations and an affiliate system.
- Pronet Gaming Sportsbook Solution – This is also fully customizable and can handle 3 million bets daily. It features over 35,000 in-play events every month and more than 500,000 pre-match events annually. With the features, tools and services of this platform – on its own or combined with the iGaming platform – online bookmakers can boost player acquisition, drive player retention, improve revenue generation, and encourage ongoing growth.
Here’s a look at what we’re focusing on in this Pronet Gaming platform in-depth analysis:
Sports, betting and data products
Payment service providers
CRM & marketing
Pronet Gaming Products
Pronet Gaming’s sportsbook products help their clients to provide their players with an exciting, engaging and well-rounded sports betting experience. Some of the notable products included with the sportsbook are:
- Wide range of sports, events and markets – There are over 65 sports, 1,200 betting markets, 35,000 monthly in-play events, and more than 500,000 pre-match events each year. Additionally, they have one of the most extensive eSports and virtual sports suite available, with over 16,000 events annually and 5,000 in-play events.
- Fast and accurate sports betting data – Their premium sports betting data service is received from stadiums in less than 2 seconds and uses over 4,000 local-data journalists and more than 10,000 umpires and referees. The provider makes certain that their partners receive only the highest accuracy and security standards to help maximize profits and create the most optimal live sports betting experiences today.
- Live streaming and live match tracker – Live full HD video feeds of the most popular sports events from around the world can be streamed directly to players devices. Additionally, players can keep on top of all the live action with customized scoreboards for full data and game visualization that is powered by a large live scouting network.
- Trusted risk management service – Extensive and powerful risk management processes are carried out by extremely skilled and expert in-house traders that utilize innovative risk and market monitoring tools.
- Cash out features – Provide players with full control over their returns with the options to cash out or partial cash out their bets.
- Jackpot feature – Online bookmakers have the power to include large jackpots with their offering, giving players the chance to win big money prizes across a comprehensive range of sports.
Licensing and Localization
The platform provider is fully localized to meet the needs of their partner’s targeted audience. While many of its turnkey solutions operate with a Curaçao license, its platform meets the requirements of many regulated jurisdictions across the globe.
For established businesses, Pronet Gaming’s sportsbook and casino should easily integrate with your existing brand and be compliant with the regulated markets in which you operate.
For start-ups interested in Pronet Gaming’s turnkey solution and in need of a gambling license, inform the team at Pronet about your requirements. They can provide you with more information about licensing and how to proceed.
Pronet Gaming can help you reach your target audience with a variety of localized features. Among these include multi-lingual content (site and games), popular, local and alternative payments, multiple currencies, and diverse odds formats (like decimal and fractional)
Examples of some of the local markets supported by Pronet Gaming include:
Pronet Gaming has managed to secure several key partnerships to help deliver the best products and solutions to their clients.
Among their sports partners include:
- Golden Race
- BetMakers Technology Group
- ESA Gaming
Pronet Gaming Brands
The provider has formed several partnerships with different brands in the betting industry. Some of their betting partners who use their platform and services include:
Pronet Gaming Payments
Pronet Gaming offers a variety of payment service provider (PSP) integrations. Their wide variety of PSPs allows you to select the right payment process that makes the most sense to your business strategy. Any provider that you choose can be seamlessly integrated.
There are credit cards, debit cards, prepaid vouchers, online banking, eWallets, mobile wallets and cyrptocurencies available, both popular and local options. This gives you the opportunity to reach and appeal to a wide range of customers.
Examples of fiat and crypto Pronet Gaming PSPs include:
Pronet Gaming Support
Live support is available to Pronet Gaming partners 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. The company provides an unwavering and reliable service-level commitment. The technical support team can be reached around the clock.
Beyond customer support, if player support is something that your business requires, you can consult with Pronet Gaming to find out what options are available to you.
Pronet Gaming CRM and Marketing
Pronet Gaming provides its partners with access to a wide range of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools to allow businesses to segment players and maximize retention.
Pronet Gaming has integrated Optimove’s CRM marketing suite. This provides Pronet clients the opportunity to get the most out of their players’ lifetime value with the help of a number of benefits, such as:
- Scalable CRM marketing
- Behavior and event-triggered campaigns targeted to specific player segments
- Predictive analytics
- Automatically identifying and triggering real-time response to changes in player behaviour
A bonus engine is also available that provides operators with multiple bonus options (like free bets, cashback, free spins, loyalty and VIP rewards). These options can be deployed across sports and casino to maximize player engagement.
Pronet Gaming Affiliate System
Through Pronet Gaming, you can establish a top-notch affiliate program using the company’s sophisticated management system, which can help you to get the most out of your player acquisition.
If you have another affiliate program (in-house or third-party) in mind that you would like to use, discuss your options with Pronet support.
Pronet Gaming Front End
Pronet Gaming gives you total autonomy to manage and integrate the features that you feel will complement your particular business goals and will provide the best user experience (UX) for your players.
Their sportsbook and casino software functions seamlessly across various channels, delivering a UX with a friendly user-interface, easy navigation and all the features a player needs to enjoy their experience on their preferred device – desktop, mobile or tablet.
You can also define and configure the optimal user experience for a target segment with the company’s powerful and intuitive CMS.
Pronet Gaming Back office
Pronet Gaming has a robust and comprehensive back-end that provides operators with access to real-time data analytics that are powered by various data sources. With multiple data sources and real-time analytics, businesses can mange and evolve their objectives.
Some elements of the back office include:
- Real-time data analytics dashboard
- Reporting tools
- Risk management
- Security protocols
Pronet Gaming Pricing and Time to Market
Due to the fact that Pronet Gaming provides their partners with a fully customizable solution, there is no set price for their platform and products. Costs vary from partner to partner. That being said, the company states that it does not “over-sell or over-promise”.
The Pronet team prides themselves on working strategically with every one of their clients to deliver the iGaming solution that is optimal for their client’s specific business, no matter the size of their operation.
As for time to market, this platform supplier works quickly to deliver a tailored product solution. They understand the importance of rapid deployment in a competitive market.
With all that said, for specifics regarding the cost and launch time associated with the business you have in mind, contact Pronet Gaming directly.
Pronet Gaming In-Depth Analysis Conclusion
The market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions offered by Pronet Gaming can help any iGaming business meet their goals. With a service tailored to suit your needs, the customizable platform can help you jumpstart your business or enhance your existing operation.
With excellent sports betting features, including hundreds of thousands of sports events covered every year, fast and accurate data, 24/7/365 support and everything that is required to operate a localized sportsbook, this provider is worth considering. This is especially the case if your goal is to run a premium sports betting business with innovative technology, services and tools designed to help you maximize player lifetime value.
To learn more about what Pronet Gaming can provide you specifically, request a demo and get in touch with them today.
In the meantime, if you want to start your journey in the iGaming industry, use our free business plan to have a clear roadmap.
Pronet Gaming provides online sportsbook, casino, and retail solutions with features like localization, secure data, CRM, and 24/7 support. They cover over 65 sports and more than 500,000 pre-match events annually.
Their data service receives stadium data in under 2 seconds, utilizing over 4,000 local-data journalists and more than 10,000 umpires and referees for accuracy.
Pronet Gaming provides multi-lingual content, diverse payment methods, multiple currencies, and various odds formats, catering to several markets.