Convenient & Customizable
If you want the freedom to customize your online casino business, but would also like to enjoy the convenience of a ready-for-service platform, a Turnkey solution could be the right fit for you. Here, you’ll discover that Top Casino Solutions has the fundamental information about online turnkey casino products and services. This includes how it works, who is best suited to it, turnkey advantages and disadvantages, as well as today’s best iGaming platform providers offering this dynamic solution.
Best Companies Offering Turnkey Casino Solutions
What is a Turnkey Casino Solution?
A turnkey casino solution is a readymade and fully customizable online casino platform. This solution is created by professional iGaming developers who are experienced in the industry (like those in our above list) and is sold as a ready-for-service website, which can be adapted to the needs of the client/operator (you) that buys it.
Although a turnkey platform is a readymade product, it shouldn’t be confused with a white label casino solution, which is a pre-licensed, pre-created and ready-to-launch product. Essentially a white label is like operating a franchise business.
Instead, turnkey is an adaptable platform ready for you to design with products and services available at your fingertips. You choose what you would like added and you are also responsible for obtaining the license you need to legally run an online casino business. Still confused about what makes these two casino business solutions different? You can learn more about their main differences here (note: link to white label vs turnkey page).
Ultimately, with a turnkey solution, you independently acquire the gambling operating license you need and purchase the readymade platform, products and services from the provider (or other contractors) to create and operate your own unique online casino business.
How Does the Turnkey Casino Platform Work?
A turnkey casino is one that is self-owned, multifunctional and provides you with a wide range of customization opportunities. In the most basic sense, this readymade solution delivers a website with a set of customized features (e.g. games, payments, etc.) design layout, platform with user-friendly interface and easy navigation.
More to the point, typically the best providers in the industry will offer the following with their turnkey solutions:
- Software development – The turnkey solution provider will supply you with functional software. This software is what allows for the management of all necessary functions, such as content, finances, cyber security, etc.
- Website design – Obtain a website with user-friendly controls, that is multilingual and that has a customizable front end to allow for extra functionality and gamification.
- Hosting services – Your casino website needs to be hosted on a server. In many cases, the provider will offer you different web hosting service options.
- Casino game content – The best iGaming software solution companies have partnered with many of the industry’s top-tier casino game providers (e.g. NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Evolution Gaming, etc.), with several of these businesses offering thousands of games ranging from slots, table games, live casino entertainment and beyond. The greater the selection of providers and games, the easier it will be for you to choose the relevant games that are most likely to appeal to your target casino audience as it is not uncommon for different regions to follow distinct trends.
- Payment processing system – The developers of turnkey online casino platforms connect you with the most secure and popular payment systems used in the iGaming business world, including credit cards, eWallets, prepaid cards, cryptocurrency and more. They can also make sure that all contracts are signed directly with the payment system providers you choose and can help to quickly resolve any banking-related issues. They may also assist in opening accounts with major banks and provide multicurrency options.
- Technical support – You may have the necessary knowledge to operate an online casino or you might not. While most providers will do what they can to deliver on your preferences and desires, if you should struggle to make decisions or manage problems that may arise, the company may offer their expertise and provide you with any advice you might need.
- Marketing assistance – Marketing is integral to the success of your business. However, not all providers will offer marketing services or support. That said, certain companies may provide you with marketing help and tools like CRM, bonus systems, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Support for obtaining a license – You need a license to operate a legal online casino. Although you will not be able to use the company’s license as you can with white label solutions, many turnkey providers do offer assistance with the licensing process, including the application process and obtaining all the necessary documents for the realization of legal gaming activity.
Turnkey solution is readymade and customizable.
In spite of what products or services may or may not be offered, with a turnkey solution, the contractor (iGaming platform provider) takes care of all the development work (payment systems, tech support, integration, etc.), while you (the operator) focus on the marketing of your brand.
Who is Most Likely to Benefit from a Turnkey Casino Platform?
A turnkey solution may be right for you if you:
- Are an entrepreneur with a lot of capital
- Are keen to own and operate a casino business
- Have some experience with gambling and/or the iGaming industry
- Have a casino license or intend to obtain one on your own
- Want to target a specific jurisdiction or region
- Do not want to go through the hassle of building a casino from scratch
- Want to speed up the launch process by allowing a contractor to take care of the development process for you
How Much Does It Cost to Start?
The cost of a turnkey casino varies widely, so much so that it is difficult to even provide you with a general pricing estimation as statistical price lists in the market do not exist. That said, it’s not unreasonable to expect costs to be in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars or higher.
Aside from having to buy a license, the price of a turnkey solution depends on many factors, such as:
- Hosting services
- The complexity of the website design
- The number of games you intend to offer
- The amount of payment systems you wish to add
- Technical support
- Marketing assistance/CRM integrations
These are only a small portion of the products and services that can affect costs. As such, the best way to obtain a quote on the turnkey solution that interests you is to contact us directly with your queries.
Turnkey Pros & Cons
There are a number of advantages of turnkey solutions. However, there are disadvantages as well, which is why this type of online casino business model isn’t ideal for everyone.
With that said, here’s a look at the pros and cons of this solution to help you further determine if this is the type of platform you’d like to invest in.
Turnkey Advantages and Disadvantages
Take part in all stages of development and choose from a number of products and services to create and design a high-quality original brand.
Designing, owning and operating a legal casino is costly.
Get assistance with licensing
This platform is ideal if you already have a license. Even if you don’t, many turnkey platform providers offer support and assistance to help you through the complex licensing process.
You need to obtain a license yourself
Even with support, applying for a gambling license can be a long and tedious process. Most licenses are also expensive and you are responsible for making sure you continuously keep up with the latest regulation changes.
Faster than starting from scratch
By letting the contractor take care of all the initial development work, this speeds up the entire creation process. It also means that your letting skilled industry professionals help you to solve issues so that you can best manage your operation.
Much slower than a white label launch
Launching a turnkey option may be quicker than having to take care of all initial development processes yourself, but it is still months slower to launch compared to a white label casino.
Create your own unique design
You can cerate a casino to suit your business goals and desires, including obtaining the necessary content to target a specific market of your choosing.
You Make the Decisions
While you have full power to make all the decisions, you need to make sure you know what you’re doing. There is no ready-to-go default system in place. Any service or support you purchase and employ, you choose.
Own your casino business
You will own 100% of your casino. The profits you make are yours.
Many casinos launch and many casinos fail. It is essential for you to create a brand that is unique and tailored to be customer focused. This takes more than offering the best content to your target market, but also employing an effective marketing strategy that is both personal and engaging.
Is Turnkey Right for You – Sensible Facts to Keep in Mind
For your online casino business to not only survive but thrive in the ever-growing iGaming market, it is important that you choose the most sensible solution. If you think turnkey is the path that will lead to your success, it is crucial to be realistic. With that said, keep the following in mind:
- It is expensive– You need to be ready to invest a lot of money into this business. Unlike a white label solution, you own your casino. You pay for everything you choose to add to it and that you might need (e.g. hosting, web design, games, payments, marketing, technical support, etc.)
- Marketing isn’t always offered – While several turnkey online casino solution providers offer a number of services, products and tools that they will contract out to you, marketing isn’t always one of them. Never assume that a company can provide you with everything that you need. Find out what is and what is not available to you.
- You need a license – If you don’t already own the necessary license you need to legally operate a gambling business, you will need to acquire one. Obtaining a licence can be a lengthy and complex process and doesn’t come cheap. Furthermore, remember that you might need more than one license to target more than one jurisdiction.
- Don’t expect a fast launch – Even when you hire professionals to take care of the development work for you, designing your own unique casino takes time. You cannot rush it. All the necessary components must be included before you can launch, and it’s up to you to choose each one. It can take several months to a full year before your casino is up and running.
- Make sure you shop around – Although the very best developers of these solutions will offer an extensive selection of products, services and tools, keep in mind that what one company offers will not be the same as the next. This is one of the reasons why it’s a good idea to explore your options, either on your own or through the quick convenience of our helpful and in depth TCS reviews.
Find the Ideal Turnkey Solution
If you want to invest in a quality
casino platform and run your own unique online casino business, the turnkey
casino platform may be the perfect match for you.
With the development side of the casino website taken care of for you and the ability to design a functional and fully customizable casino, turnkey provides you with the convenience of creating a high quality brand with the help of industry experts. This saves you from having to do the time-consuming, tedious (sometimes daunting) and complex initial development grunt work yourself.
Trust in TCS reviews to help you find the optimal turnkey solution provider. Start your search today!